Mission Statement and Core Values
Tender Care Animal Hospital LLC is in business to promote and provide the highest quality of veterinary medical care to our patients. We will work as a team to provide this care with dedication and compassion, treating each pet as if they were our own. We will treat the pets' owners with respect and will always convey professionalism. We will work to educate our clients about animal health care to the best of our ability. We will strive to provide excellent customer service, maintaining the importance of the human-animal bond.
- Dedication- Our team members must demonstrate our commitment to helping pets live longer, healthier lives.
- Communication-The lines of communication should always be open. We will work together to help each other accomplish tasks to provide the exceptional care and customer service we strive for. No one person is above the "team" - regardless of title, salary, tenure, etc.
- Professionalism- We will act in a manner that conveys professionalism to keep a good reputation of the clinic and its employees.
- Respect- We will have mutual respect for each other and ethically abide by the veterinary oath.
- Innovation- We will attend continuing education and the clinic will be equipped with the most current technology.