Mission Statement and Core Values
Tender Care Animal Hospital LLC is in business to promote and provide the highest quality of veterinary medical care to our patients. We will work as a team to provide this care with dedication and compassion, treating each pet as if they were our own. We will treat the pets' owners with respect and will always convey professionalism. We will work to educate our clients about animal health care to the best of our ability. We will strive to provide excellent customer service, maintaining the importance of the human-animal bond.
- Education- We will strive to continue learning to stay current on every aspect of veterinary medicine and we will educate others to provide the best care we can to improve quality of lives.
- Communication-The lines of communication should always be open. We will talk about things before they become an issue and will communicate well in the medical records and with other.
- Professionalism and Respect- We will treat clients, patients, and co-workers with respect and in a professional manner. We will abide by the Veterinary Oath.
- Dedication- We are devoted to the health and lifelong well-being of our patients, clients, co-workers, and self.
- Community/Teamwork- We will work together to help each other accomplish tasks to provide the exceptional care and customer service we strive for. No one person is above the team regardless of title, tenure, salary, etc.